Join Successful Farmers Committed to Growth
● Focus on successfully growing your business, rather than just surviving the industry.
● Collaborate with other successful producers and benefit from their “real life” experiences.
● Extend your network through introductions to speakers, who have helped other producers earn or save hundreds of thousands of dollars.
● Learn new concepts via lessons taught at each session by John Ellsworth of Success Strategies, Inc. & other professionals in the areas of milk marketing, business management, & strategic planning, yielding greater Net Profits.
● Develop a strategy for optimizing your lending relationships, which can minimize stress levels & produce thousands of dollars in returns.
● Expanded thinking, providing you with an opportunity to work on your business, rather than just in your business. This will set you on a new course of action, centered on the objectives you set for your business.
A. Milk Marketing Plans – the How, Why and When of successful producers.
B. Finding Creative Ways to Generate More Revenue – backed by proven methods.
C. What items are most effective in setting up and running Team Meetings at dairies?
D. How do I know when to sell assets, when to acquire new ones, as well as how & when to make those choices?
E. Building your banking relationships – the how, why and when of completing this task.
F. What are the most effective Planning Methods for getting your business to the Next Level!
G. Learning how & when to start working on your business, instead of just working in your business.
$500 Early Sign Up Discount.
Space will be limited.
Harris Ranch Inn,
24505 West Dorris Avenue
Coalinga, CA. 93210
Your investment for participation will be $3,500 with a $500 discount. If apply by February 2019.
It has been noted that dairying represents a great way of life when it is run as a business, but it can be a terrible business to be in when it’s run as a way of life. The last four years in the dairy industry have demonstrated this to be more true than ever! The days of leisurely dairying are gone forever, and while we have gone from 60,000 dairies in the U.S. 20 years ago to our current level of about 40,000 operations, will it stop there? Not likely.
While I am optimistic about the future of our industry, it is becoming more important than ever, as dairy operators today, that we continue to spend time “in the business.” However, I believe it is becoming imperative that producers also start spending more time “on their business.” The industry has become complex enough that we all need to be watching 10 different items at one time.
This has become difficult to do and often can seem beyond the capability or, at least, beyond the time availability of most operators. This is the point when surrounding yourself with a great Team becomes essential. Now, you might be thinking, “I already have a great Team. My herdsman has been with me for 15 years, my wife does a great job with our bookkeeping, and I’ve used the same nutritionist from XYZ Feed Company since 2009,” but are you as certain of your business’ results as you were ten years ago? Building an even stronger Team can help here.
sign up today!
if you apply by February 28, 2019
* Do you own less than 500 cows?
Send us your information because we're putting together a group of smaller dairy farms as well as a dairy farm startup group.
“When John Ellsworth of Success Strategies, Inc. started working with my brother Bill and me, things started to come together. His financial planning and business strategies have built a foundation for a viable business. His knowledge of banking and financial management has effectively helped in making sound business decisions.” - John Bergwerff
“John Ellsworth of Success Strategies has been an instrumental part of our Management Team and our positive financial results. His involvement has been crucial in developing a success plan for our future operations.” - Paul Danbom & Jim Brindeiro
JOIN THE DAIRY MASTERMIND GROUP TODAY!
$500 Discount if you apply by February 28, 2019
Copyright 2018 Success Strategies, INC. | GO BACK TO HOME PAGE